cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physically ill from new collection!!!!!

tag
LCD328
Valued Member

Re: Physically ill from new collection!!!!!

Only the CA is reporting. When I got the email from MyFico about the new collection, I literally picked up the phone and called the water company and paid the bill immediately. I would have paid the balance as soon as I got the final bill. I would have NEVER let this go to collections. I have worked very hard to bring up my score from past credit problems. Now it feels like I'm starting all over again.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LCD328 wrote:
Only the CA is reporting. When I got the email from MyFico about the new collection, I literally picked up the phone and called the water company and paid the bill immediately. I would have paid the balance as soon as I got the final bill. I would have NEVER let this go to collections. I have worked very hard to bring up my score from past credit problems. Now it feels like I'm starting all over again.

Okay, so the original creditor accepted payment which means the CA does not own the account (hopefully).

Do you live near the water company?

Message 12 of 16
LCD328
Valued Member

Only the CA is reporting. When I got the email from MyFico about the new collection, I literally picked up the phone and called the water company and paid the bill immediately. I would have paid the balance as soon as I got the final bill. I would have NEVER let this go to collections. I have worked very hard to bring up my score from past credit problems. Now it feels like I'm starting all over again. As far as the collection agency goes, it literally is five minutes from my work.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LCD328 wrote:
Only the CA is reporting. When I got the email from MyFico about the new collection, I literally picked up the phone and called the water company and paid the bill immediately. I would have paid the balance as soon as I got the final bill. I would have NEVER let this go to collections. I have worked very hard to bring up my score from past credit problems. Now it feels like I'm starting all over again. As far as the collection agency goes, it literally is five minutes from my work.

If it were me, because I have done it. I just wished it was like yours, close by. Go into the collection Agency and ask to speak to a high ranking manager. 

You have to go in there begging for forgivness and crying at the same time. You have to make the person your speaking with cry with you.

PM me if you want more details,

Message 14 of 16
LCD328
Valued Member

Same for the water company, it's just a few minutes from my work. 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LCD328 wrote:

Same for the water company, it's just a few minutes from my work. 

PM sent.....

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.