Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinnacle Credit Services

tag
GoBigRed
New Contributor

Pinnacle Credit Services

I have tried to send 2-3 PFD letters to Pinnacle Credit Services last year with no response. Based on posts that I read here, It appears I am not alone in that department. The debt is now about 6 months past SOL and I want to give it another shot with a PFD. There are no email addresses that I could find to try it that way. Would it be a good idea to call them and discuss PFD over the phone? Or am I risking reinstating the SOL or making things any worse? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pinnacle Credit Services

@GoBigRed wrote:

I have tried to send 2-3 PFD letters to Pinnacle Credit Services last year with no response. Based on posts that I read here, It appears I am not alone in that department. The debt is now about 6 months past SOL and I want to give it another shot with a PFD. There are no email addresses that I could find to try it that way. Would it be a good idea to call them and discuss PFD over the phone? Or am I risking reinstating the SOL or making things any worse? 

One would not be discussing anything on the phone with a CA or JDB, that is rule #1. Write your offer and mail to the address listed on your CR, do not sign any written communications to the CA just type your name. Since it is past the SOL I would offer less than 50% of the debt. In most states you need to sign a written agreement to pay to restart the SOL and it has to be accepted by the other party. No acceptance by the CA no restart of the SOL. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
GoBigRed
New Contributor

Thanks gdale6. I did not sign the previoous PFDs either. I had offered 50% and 60%, but once again it is no good if they never reply. Something tells me I might have to wait couple years for this to be removed Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Personal negotiations can often expedite matters, and permit putting a little personality into a request for their good will.

Provided you dont acknowledge the debt, I would advise a call, particularly if underlings are ignoring your requests, and you have a contact name of a management official.

Message 4 of 7
GoBigRed
New Contributor

RobertEG, unfortunately, finding a management contact has not yielded any results yet. I am keeping an eye on that though.

Message 5 of 7
from500to700
Regular Contributor

My personal experince with Pinnacle 

I was outside SOL and they know they have nothing to gain from me , so I write them a CRRM and I offer pay for delete without aknoldging the debt so it will not restart the SOL again, i recive a reply from them within a week accepting my offer. 

Started :
05/05/2013 EX :525,TU:542,EQ:535
09/30/2014 EX :655,TU:669,EQ:664
In Garden Since 03/16/2013
Will not Apply till 03/31/2015
Message 6 of 7
GoBigRed
New Contributor

@from500to700 wrote:

My personal experince with Pinnacle 

I was outside SOL and they know they have nothing to gain from me , so I write them a CRRM and I offer pay for delete without aknoldging the debt so it will not restart the SOL again, i recive a reply from them within a week accepting my offer. 

How long ago was this? Would you mind sharing what address you sent it to?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.