Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinnacle Financial/Century Link

tag
MrChairman
Established Contributor

Pinnacle Financial/Century Link

I had a charge off appear from Pinnacle Financial Group as a result of an error by Century Link. I am active duty military. I PCS'ed in Oct of last year. I disconnected my internet service with Century Link and paid the final bill. I have proof of this through my debit card statement which clearly shows a charge in Oct 2011 to Century Link. I was first made aware of this by the collection agency last month when they contacted me about the charge off. Right after I got off the phone with Pinnacle I called Century Link. During my sign up process, they were switching to a new billing system. During this time my order got lost and had to be re entered into their system. I relayed this to the rep and was told I would be getting a call back within 15 business days. 4 1/2 weeks later no call but I am planning on calling tomorrow. What I wanted to know is should I have Century Link recall the debt from the collection agency, and if this is possible will Pinnacle be required to remove this from my credit reports?

Starting Score:TransUnion: 698 (12 FEB 2010), Equifax: 674 (12 FEB 2010)
Current Score (Lender Pulled):TransUnion: 684 (12 SEP 2016), Equifax: 696 (12 SEP 2016), Experian: 679 (12 SEP 2016)
Goal Score:All scores All scores at least 700+ by December 2017!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.