Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pioneer Military Loans

tag
tennmom
Established Member

Pioneer Military Loans

My husband has this charge off from Pioneer and just got contacted by G C Services. I sent DV letter to them. We want to take care of this so my husband called pioneer.

He said that they told him they couldn't tell him whether or not the account had been sold or just assigned. The csr just referred him to G.C Services. But my husband said something about making payment arraignments and the csr transferred him but my husbands call got lost and hung up on.

Line on Report says:

Status Date: May 2013

Open: Mar 2010

DOLA: April 2011

Balance: $3797

Current Status: Bad Debt/Collection

Largest Past Balance: $3797 - (Pretty sure the loan was for $5000 or so)

Installment Account

Scheduled Payment Amount: $251

Description:

Charged off account

Amount in high credit is original charge off amount

No other info provided

gc services is saying he owes them $5505! Thats crazy right?

Best course of action?

Thanks everyone! This board is so helpful.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Pioneer Military Loans

Who is reporting that TL, Pioneer or a CA?

If it is Pioneer I would say they own it since there is a balance.  However, they can make you deal with the CA and not them.

Message 2 of 3

Re: Pioneer Military Loans

This is the Customer Advocate at Pioneer Services, a Division of MidCountry Bank.  I just noticed your post regarding Pioneer Military Loans and wanted to respond immediately.  Our organization and its 300+ team members around the country are committed to helping our customers and military families at all times, as we have for over 25 years.

While it’s difficult to determine the specifics of your situation without additional information, please know that we go through a number of steps and processes to follow-up and assist clients with their delinquent accounts before ever assigning them externally. I would encourage you to contact Justin H., one of our senior Customer Service Managers, at 1-800-538-4233 and he should be able to assist and answer any questions you may have.

Please be assured that Pioneer Services values you as a customer and appreciates your husband’s service to our country, and the sacrifices you and your family make to protect our nation.

Customer Advocate
Pioneer Services – a Division of MidCountry Bank

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.