Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plains Commerce Total Card and update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plains Commerce Total Card and update

I got a response from Total Card (Plains Commerce Bank) today in regards to my PFD request.  They sent me a copy of one of my statements, a copy of a check I had sent for payment back in 2008 , a current status and a letter stating that the amount is valid and owed.  It's a small amount ($239) and I said I would pay in full in my letter.  I'm going to go ahead and pay it...I suppose I will just work the GWs after that?  I noticed this amount is figuring into my utilization, and although not much my active CCs paid down showed a slight bump in my EQ SW score.

I sent off GWs to my Sallie Mae and ACS Education lates...fingers crossed!!

Cap 1 responded to my GW request to remove a 30 day late with a "no" lol.  I take responsibility for it..I will just keep trying!

Still waiting to here back from collections accounts..I hope I do! 

I am sooo inspired by success stories...and I know this didn't happen overnight but I sure I hope I have as quick a turnaround as some!  I will be GWing and GWing Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plains Commerce Total Card and update

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a response from Total Card (Plains Commerce Bank) today in regards to my PFD request.  They sent me a copy of one of my statements, a copy of a check I had sent for payment back in 2008 , a current status and a letter stating that the amount is valid and owed.  It's a small amount ($239) and I said I would pay in full in my letter.  I'm going to go ahead and pay it...I suppose I will just work the GWs after that?  I noticed this amount is figuring into my utilization, and although not much my active CCs paid down showed a slight bump in my EQ SW score.

I sent off GWs to my Sallie Mae and ACS Education lates...fingers crossed!!

Cap 1 responded to my GW request to remove a 30 day late with a "no" lol.  I take responsibility for it..I will just keep trying!

Still waiting to here back from collections accounts..I hope I do! 

I am sooo inspired by success stories...and I know this didn't happen overnight but I sure I hope I have as quick a turnaround as some!  I will be GWing and GWing Smiley Happy

Definitely keep at it.  It seems so far into the future, but as it happens, it is sooner than you'd think.  I applied for a ton of car loans (yeah, big mistake) on 1/12 with average FICOs of 570-599.  Now, my FICOS (who knows what EX is) are all the way up to 632 and 676!  A little knowledge (learned here) and persistance and hard work will pay off soon.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.