Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet Feedback

tag
gramps1968
New Contributor

Planet Feedback

I have heard it mentioned on here in various threads so I went to their website to check it out. I dunno if I'm just plain stupid or what, but I'm having a hard time figuring out their website and being able to use it in regards to my credit improvement needs(PFD, GW letters etc.)  Help!!!

04/08/2013 TU 659 EQ 661

Goal score: 700
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Planet Feedback

@gramps1968 wrote:

I have heard it mentioned on here in various threads so I went to their website to check it out. I dunno if I'm just plain stupid or what, but I'm having a hard time figuring out their website and being able to use it in regards to my credit improvement needs(PFD, GW letters etc.)  Help!!!

I used it a few years ago and it was confusing as heck then too.

I went on just now and it looks similar as it did before. I think if you went to "Write a Letter" and follow the steps in there. You'd want to provide as much info as possible like an acct number and contact info. They contact them for you. I used it for Verizon Wireless and it worked. They called me and accepted my PFD.

Message 2 of 3
samdubs
Contributor

Re: Planet Feedback

I just tried it for Capital one. Fingers crossed they deliver for me.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.