Valued Member
gramps1968

Planet Feedback

I have heard it mentioned on here in various threads so I went to their website to check it out. I dunno if I'm just plain stupid or what, but I'm having a hard time figuring out their website and being able to use it in regards to my credit improvement needs(PFD, GW letters etc.)  Help!!!

04/08/2013 TU 659 EQ 661

Goal score: 700
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Planet Feedback

gramps1968 wrote:

I have heard it mentioned on here in various threads so I went to their website to check it out. I dunno if I'm just plain stupid or what, but I'm having a hard time figuring out their website and being able to use it in regards to my credit improvement needs(PFD, GW letters etc.)  Help!!!

I used it a few years ago and it was confusing as heck then too.

I went on just now and it looks similar as it did before. I think if you went to "Write a Letter" and follow the steps in there. You'd want to provide as much info as possible like an acct number and contact info. They contact them for you. I used it for Verizon Wireless and it worked. They called me and accepted my PFD.

Contributor
samdubs

Re: Planet Feedback

I just tried it for Capital one. Fingers crossed they deliver for me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}