Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet feedback

tag
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Planet feedback

Hello,

I was curious if anyone knows their procedure. I mean reading other posts, I can agree with the other posters that their site layout leaves more to be desired, but hey begars can't be choosers when your getting stuff for free. I'm just curious who exactly is forwarding these messages, how do they make money doing this?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Re: Planet feedback

Anyone?

Message 2 of 8
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Would you use the suggestion or complaint part for a goodwill letter? Sorry their site isn't very intuitive

Message 3 of 8
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

http://www.planetfeedback.com/index.php?level2=faq

Be WARNED, if you're asking for any sort of goodwill, you'll need a tough skin.  The posters on that site are know-it-alls (who really know very little), obnoxious and rude.

Message 4 of 8
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Ok so I thought I just submitted the letter. So it isn't actually submitted I wait for them to generate a letter?

Message 5 of 8
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Bump?

Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'm out of the PFB loop for a few years now. When I did it I uploaded my PFD and they generated an e-mail based on their contact info and away it went. But that was 4-5 yrs ago now though.

Message 7 of 8
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

I guess I was curious how the process works. Do they actually send out the email or letter? I clicked submit but I'm not sure what happens after that?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.