Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please...Any insight help on Lending Club & Prosper Loan

tag
dlynk196
Valued Member

Please...Any insight help on Lending Club & Prosper Loan

Good afternoon Forums,

I currently have a personal loan with Prosper and Lending Club. Both around 25k each. I was just informed that my position at work will be phased out ; therefore without income. I called both companies, proactively, to see if my loans can be restructured or changed. I was informed that nothing can be done.

My question to all members - Has anyone taken a loan out with one of these companies and was unable to pay back to due to different reasons? If so; can you please tell me the whole process? How long before it went to collections; did they come after you, etc etc etc?

Please; any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please...Any insight help on Lending Club & Prosper Loan

@dlynk196 wrote:

Good afternoon Forums,

I currently have a personal loan with Prosper and Lending Club. Both around 25k each. I was just informed that my position at work will be phased out ; therefore without income. I called both companies, proactively, to see if my loans can be restructured or changed. I was informed that nothing can be done.

My question to all members - Has anyone taken a loan out with one of these companies and was unable to pay back to due to different reasons? If so; can you please tell me the whole process? How long before it went to collections; did they come after you, etc etc etc?

Please; any insight would be greatly appreciated.

What is the time frame on the phase out? What are your prospects on finding a new job?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.