Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in need to contact a few CA.  I would really like to do by email.  As it is alot faster and I want to try and get my accounts cleared  up before the new year.  I heard that CA are more easy going in December cause they want to move accounts also before the new year.I know that there have been alot of people on these forums that have dealt with most of these CA through email as I have read in other forums.  So I am asking if you anyone could please give me emails or name of people that they have dealt with the following companies.

Credit One Bank

Arrow Services

Onyx Acceptance

Collection Connection

HSBC

First Premier Bank.

Thank you so much for any one that is willing or can help me out.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW.  I am suprised that there is not one person that can help me.  Well thanks to all who have read.
Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
WoW.  I am suprised that there is not one person that can help me.  Well thanks to all who have read.

I'm sure there are many people who can help you; they just haven't logged on and read your post.

Patience.

Message 3 of 4
lexus400
New Contributor

I have the phone number and address for creditonebank is P.O box 98875 Las vegas NV 89193. Phone number is 7022691000 and first premier is 601 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls Sd 57104 phone number is 6053573440 I found these off my credit report. Hope it helps
Starting Score: 12/09 EQ606 TU609 EX624 pulled by VA lender
Current Score:7/4/10 EQ 698 TU 713 EX 703 pullued by loan officer
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.