Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help ASAP

tag
wynona01
Regular Contributor

Re: Please Help ASAP

Oh thank you thank you, thats what I wanted to hear.  I was thinking if he keeps ignoring me I was going to the court house and file a claim against them.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Help ASAP

@wynona01 wrote:

Oh thank you thank you, thats what I wanted to hear.  I was thinking if he keeps ignoring me I was going to the court house and file a claim against them.

Guiness56 hit the nail on the head.  Give them enough rope to hang themselves, then after a month dispute with the CRA.  If they don't get removed then, you can nail the CA to a cross.  Besides, when you go to court it always looks better if you have been the patient victim who is in court only as a last resort.  Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 13
wynona01
Regular Contributor

Re: Please Help ASAP....UPDATE

FINALLY, FINALLY FINALLY, THOSE TWO ACCOUNTS ARE HISTORY!!!!! THE CREDITOR STUCK WITH THEIR AGREEMENT AND DELETED THOSE AWFUL ACOUNTS OFF MY CREDIT REPORT. AS OF NOW I HAVE NO MORE ACCOUNTS IN COLLECTIONS!!!!!

AND I JUST GOT APPROVED FOR A BEST BUY REWARDS MASTERCARD 500 CREDIT LIMIT, YAYYYY ME.  I LUV THIS FOURM. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.