Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help??????????? Im close to 700.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Help??????????? Im close to 700.

I have one account (26) 90+ days with a balance of 175.00 just started my rebuild and came across this, I had forgot all about the account for 175.00. opened in 2003 closed in 06. What should i do about this one? Should i pay it of is it going to fall off but its not reported as a collection.       I do have one collection for $229.00 assigned back in Aug of 02 to Credit Managment Group.   

Tran U 10-17-08     669

Experian 11-21-08  671 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Help??????????? Im close to 700.

tkins02 wrote:
I have one account (26) 90+ days with a balance of 175.00 just started my rebuild and came across this, I had forgot all about the account for 175.00. opened in 2003 closed in 06. What should i do about this one? Should i pay it of is it going to fall off but its not reported as a collection.       I do have one collection for $229.00 assigned back in Aug of 02 to Credit Managment Group.   

Tran U 10-17-08     669

Experian 11-21-08  671 

What is the DOFD or drop off date on the collection? If it was assigned to the CA in Aug 2002, the DOFD would be before that. Which means, it should be coming off anytime. You'll need your reports straight from the CRA to find this information.

On the other account, who is reporting it? Is it CO? What is DOFD, DOLA, and SOL?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the first account how do i recieve my reports straight from the CRA's?

And for the 2nd account yes it is CO just not sent to collections. Not sure what the SOL is for this account but it should be 7 years. DOLA and DOFD stated as being one in the same april 06.  This is wrong i wil have to look into this a lillte more.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are eligible, get your free annual reports.

As for SOL, this is state based, check the link in my signature to see the SOL for your state.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just found out from the company that i owe, the account for 175 was turned over to an ageny back is Sept 03. But this account is not being reported as a collection but as a super late. 
Message Edited by tkins02 on 11-21-2008 08:25 AM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.