Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help!

tag
rocar83
Established Member

Please Help!

Hi everyone.In the past year I have successfully been able to remove numerous medical collections from my credit reports. My scores jumped from the mid 500s to the low 700s thanks to all of the great information that I have received from this forum. I have one suborn medical collection that I PIF about 4 years ago. I have GW'ed this collection agency many times to no avail. I have also called and disputed but the medical collection still remains. I want to start the HIPAA process but I am completely lost on how to begin. I have googled the process and I am even more confused! Can some one please PM me or help me on how to begin the process. I need dummy terms on how and what steps to begin with. I have come a long way and want this last medical collection off my credit reports. Please any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Please Help!

The HIPAA process is for paid accounts to the OC.  If you have paid the CA or contacted them it may not work. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.