Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cross fingers.....GW email first premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please cross fingers.....GW email first premier

So I sent out several GW letters after reading all the great advice from posts on the community. Yesterday I sent out two GW emails to First Premier, the account was CO in 08 and paid in full. I asked to GW the past due from all three of the credit files from paying in full even when offered a settlement and even asked them to reopen the account. I am hopping they do it will greatly help my credit it is my only major derog. I have two other past due accounts from oct of 08 (30 days late) one response has already told me no (CITI). Waiting on Americredit. Please keep your fingers crossed for me with First Premier it is the biggie! Hopefully they see it as a way to make some money! I will update when I hear a reponse other than the generic email stating it will be read in the order it was recieved....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cruisinmel
Valued Member

Re: Please cross fingers.....GW email first premier

Good Luck..I hope it works! Could you pm me the email address you have? I am trying to send a pfd and I only have a reg mail address....Thanks!

Message 2 of 7
Enonge
Established Member

I don't believe in luck, but I pray it works out in your best interest.  I JUST sent an email to AFNI, Inc.  & I'm anxiously awaiting a positive reply that they will delete the accts.  Keep us inform...Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU:629(7/10/10)
Current Score: TU:629
Goal Score: 750(across the Board)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Loques
Regular Contributor

Enonge, you know what I did with AFNI? Before I knew about this forum, I PIF and then ended up disputing the account on my CR (it wasn't reporting the updated balance) and it was deleted.  Just some FYI if the email doesn't work.  :-)

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 4 of 7
marquezj21
Established Member

Good Luck.

I sent out a good will letter to remove 1 30 day, and got a nasty response back.

After my second attempt, I got another nasty response that also said they would no longer answer correspondence from me.

Message 5 of 7
WallowinginVA
Established Member

Hi marquezj21

I saw your post and was wondering how many lates did you or do you have with them? I have a First Premier acct since 2008 and have only been late 2x (30 days). I was thinking of sending them a GW.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recieved a letter in the mail today.....

Not good news

It basically stated that First Premier Bank does not offer to remove accounts from the consumer reporting agencies it is their strict practice not to remove accurate information and they verified that it was accurately reporting to the agencies as charged off and paid.

It then said if I wish to apply for a credit card with them to do so over the internet at mypremiercreditcard.com

I was 30 days late in oct. 2008, 60 days in Nov. 2008, 90 days in December 2008, then charged off... I transfered jobs and there was a 30 day lapse in paydays, I caught up on the main stuff like house, cars, utilities and forgot about the account when the bills stopped comming. Honestly once I fell behind it was difficult to get caught up. I also have 30 days late on like 2 other accounts in October 08 (they are installment loans) but nothing else. When the collection agency sent me a settlement letter I paid the account in full because I had forgotten about it and wanted to be sure to take care of it.

So what now do I send another email, make a call? this account is I believe the one thats keeping my score down...HELP!?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.