Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with West Asset Mgmt

tag
st789
New Contributor

Please help me with West Asset Mgmt

I mistakenly paid off a $120 medical bill from them about 6 months ago without negotiating a PFD (this is before I found out about Fico forums...doh!).

I know some on the board have had success getting them to remove it from their CR after the account has been closed, can you please point me in the right direction. Any email addresses, contacts, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I've called them several times the last few weeks to no aviail. They are not budging...Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Please help me with West Asset Mgmt

@st789 wrote:

I mistakenly paid off a $120 medical bill from them about 6 months ago without negotiating a PFD (this is before I found out about Fico forums...doh!).

I know some on the board have had success getting them to remove it from their CR after the account has been closed, can you please point me in the right direction. Any email addresses, contacts, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I've called them several times the last few weeks to no aviail. They are not budging...Smiley Sad

GW letters to their exec office. You can also try calling the OC and ask them to help by calling their CA to get it removed. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
st789
New Contributor

@gdale6, thank you for the response. 

I will definitely contact the OC as well. 

Does anybody have any good contacts for WAM upper mgmt. Possibly some folks who have helped you out in the past? 

Also when I send goodwill letters via the mail should it be certified? 

Message 3 of 11
st789
New Contributor

ttt

Does anybody else have any advice or good contacts at West Asset? 

Message 4 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@st789 wrote:

@gdale6, thank you for the response. 

I will definitely contact the OC as well. 

Does anybody have any good contacts for WAM upper mgmt. Possibly some folks who have helped you out in the past? 

Also when I send goodwill letters via the mail should it be certified? 

No you dont need to send them certified.

Message 5 of 11
st789
New Contributor

Thx gdale6.

Does anybody have any good contacts at WAM that have helped you in the past? Please pm me. 

Message 6 of 11
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Just sent you two email addresses that got me results. Email them a GW and let us know. Make sure to include some reason why they should remove it (you paid as soon as notified, etc). Let us know!

Message 7 of 11
st789
New Contributor

Thank you Newguy you have given me hope!

Message 8 of 11
JayLove88

Hello NewGuy, I'm in a similar position as the orginal poster. Can you please help me out by forwarding me the email addresses you have? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank You!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi NewGuy, I am in a similar situation as the original post as well. Can you email me the addresses for WAM? Thanks
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.