cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help need getting positive history into my report!!! PLEASE HELP!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help need getting positive history into my report!!! PLEASE HELP!

Hello,

This might sound unusual but I have been a member of my extremely small credit union for about 4 years I have had loans with this very small CU for about 3 years.  I have made perfect payment on these loans in that time.   The problem is that my CU doesnt have the ability to report to the CRA's.  They say the system that they used is not working and it really is a high priority for them to get it back up.  It has been three years since the system went down.  My question is is there a way for me to get these positive credit lines reported.  It will really help my score.  Do you have any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Please help need getting positive history into my report!!! PLEASE HELP!

Wow...that's a new one on me! 

Do you have a current loan with them?  Do you do regular banking with them?  I might suggest moving your loans & cc's (if you have one with them) to a larger banking institution who will report it.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really dont want to do that because I love the personal attention and the rates cannot be beat.  I can get 4% signature loans and 4% loans on new vehicles a little higher for late model cars.  Plus leaving wont get all of that good credit reported.  I have three years of perfect payments on two loans and I would like there to be a way to get that reported.  I was surprised that they want to system repaired but they said it isnt a high priority.  If I can get that reported I am sure I will qualify for the mortgage I want to apply for.
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I really dont want to do that because I love the personal attention and the rates cannot be beat.  I can get 4% signature loans and 4% loans on new vehicles a little higher for late model cars.  Plus leaving wont get all of that good credit reported.  I have three years of perfect payments on two loans and I would like there to be a way to get that reported.  I was surprised that they want to system repaired but they said it isnt a high priority.  If I can get that reported I am sure I will qualify for the mortgage I want to apply for.

Well then....ask them for a mortgage loan.  Beyond that, I really don't know what to say.  It's almost like the BF/GF you don't love any more but can't imagine leaving.

You either stick with them, or go with a company who can actually do something to help your FICO picture.  Sometimes you have to give up a little in the beginning, because in the end it pays off three fold.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.