Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help

I went through a rough divorce7 years ago and have never received any child support .  Needless to say with 4 kids and no child support my credit took a beating.  Currently there are judgments on my credit as follows:

A judment in municipal court that I am almost positive was sold and paid through County Court.  Its from 2003, the county was in 2009 and I paid.  I never received notice or service of the municipal court filing or judgment.  My ex-husband apparently did and they tried to garnish his wages in 2004, but he had already lost his job.  This was from Allied Account Services.  I think LNVN Funding bought this and then sued in county court.  Can I get this removed, and if so HOW?

Another judgment is showing on a different credit report from 1997.  It was from a hospital and paid in 1997.  Shouldn't this be off since it was paid in 1997.  Can I get this removed, and how?

Another judgment is showing in a county I never lived in.  I called and sent letter to Experian regarding this in August of 09 with a letter fromt the original creditor stating that is not me.  I looked it up on the docket and they are garnishing the correct person.  This should not be on my report.  The person has the same name as me, but different social security number obviously.  Can I get this removed, and how?

I am trying to purchase a home and these three items are holding me back.  Please help!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.