cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please myfico family, help me with this sticky.... what would you do?

tag
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please myfico family, help me with this sticky.... what would you do?

@OptimalFICO wrote:

Consider contacting Verizon corporate:

Mod cut - No names allowed.

Verizon Communications Inc.

140 West St.

New York, NY 10007

(212) 395-1000

***** is responsible for the company’s finance and strategic planning operations, and financial transaction services. I would include in any correspondence that it is your intent to satisfy (pay) the debt in full. His office should route your correspondence as appropriate to someone with the authority to resolve the matter.

Thank you for the tip, have you actually used this person. I had someone from the Executive Office who handle my complain sent me proper validation of the debt, however she said it was nothing she could do for PFD since the account was with another collection agency.

Verizon is very hard to deal with.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 11 of 16
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

@TXinandout wrote:

@OptimalFICO wrote:

Mod cut - no names allowed.

140 West St.

New York, NY 10007

(212) 395-1000

******is responsible for the company’s finance and strategic planning operations, and financial transaction services. I would include in any correspondence that it is your intent to satisfy (pay) the debt in full. His office should route your correspondence as appropriate to someone with the authority to resolve the matter.

Thank you for the tip, have you actually used this person. I had someone from the Executive Office who handle my complain sent me proper validation of the debt, however she said it was nothing she could do for PFD since the account was with another collection agency.

No sorry I've never had a delinquency with them. Personally though I would write the top dog. In the past I've read that we have the right to deal with the original creditor unless the debt has been sold, but I don't know if this is still the case.

Message 12 of 16
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@OptimalFICO wrote:

@TXinandout wrote:

@OptimalFICO wrote:

140 West St.

New York, NY 10007

(212) 395-1000

***** is responsible for the company’s finance and strategic planning operations, and financial transaction services. I would include in any correspondence that it is your intent to satisfy (pay) the debt in full. His office should route your correspondence as appropriate to someone with the authority to resolve the matter.

No sorry I've never had a delinquency with them. Personally though I would write the top dog. In the past I've read that we have the right to deal with the original creditor unless the debt has been sold, but I don't know if this is still the case.

Yes, you have the right to deal with the OC.  But they may make you deal with the CA.

Message 13 of 16
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@OptimalFICO wrote:

@TXinandout wrote:

@OptimalFICO wrote:

140 West St.

New York, NY 10007

(212) 395-1000

****** is responsible for the company’s finance and strategic planning operations, and financial transaction services. I would include in any correspondence that it is your intent to satisfy (pay) the debt in full. His office should route your correspondence as appropriate to someone with the authority to resolve the matter.

Yes, you have the right to deal with the OC.  But they may make you deal with the CA.

I sent Verizon a personal check and endorsed it "Only to be deposited by Verizon". They cashed it yesterday and my check shows CONSOLIDATED RTN FARMERS, not sure if this is a bank.

We'll see what happens next, I'm pretty sure it will stay on my report but at least wish I can avoid them selling this to a collection agency now.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 14 of 16
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

Have you followed up to see what the status is or how the debt is reporting now?

Message 15 of 16
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I have one piece of advice for Verizon.  SAVE ALL RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT.  MAKE DUPLICATES.  Rinse and Repeat. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.