Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Gain!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Point Gain!!!!

Just wanted to give a small update. My Auto Loan reported to my accounts this morning and I've moved for having a Poor score to a Fair score!!!!! From 539 -> 590 on Ex and from 550 -> 593 on EX. Come on TU! I might just break 600 with that one! Thanks guys!!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Point Gain!!!!

that's a huge  gain!!!!

i am also hoping to see some pts increase when alliant report my loan

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...

Message 4 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to give a small update. My Auto Loan reported to my accounts this morning and I've moved for having a Poor score to a Fair score!!!!! From 539 -> 590 on Ex and from 550 -> 593 on EX. Come on TU! I might just break 600 with that one! Thanks guys!!!!

Good job!

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 10
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just another update. Happened to check my Fingerhut Acct today.... and they raised my CL to $1000 from $500 after 2 months of it being opened. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU broke the 600 mark for me!!!!!! TU sitting at 609!!! Never thought I would see that! 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  I hope that once my auto lease reports I'll see a bump also.  I'm close to 600 on all 3, so I'd love to see that milestone.  Keep up the great work!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Job! Sometimes the numbers go up fast, other times slow. The good news is that you are definately going in the right direction! Stay focused and keep working to improve things. This whole process has become an obsession and an education. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.