cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Associates DELETED!!!

tag
Musician46

Re: Portfolio Recovery Associates DELETED!!!

That's Awesome!!!  I have 3 accounts that I would like to settle and PFD with PRA.  I would appreciate any support you could provide - email address, phone numbers etc.

Thank you!

Starting Score: 635
Current Score: 635
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

That's great news, congrats!

They are really tough cookie. If you can please share your path, and how did you get them to send your account to the attorney, i would really appreciate it. I have one cap one account with them that only has $53 balance left, but when they told me they would not delete it, i did not make the last payment. I really need this off of my CR because we are looking for a house to buy and this is the only thing left in my credit report.

And for those of you looking for ways to get the account deleted, they are reporting themselves as Factoring Company. This is against the law because they are not a factoring company, therefore they are not allowed to send monthly updates to the CRA's. Just found out tonight from another post. So this may be a leverage for us to get them deleted, as someone else has done this with success.

PRASS.gif

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck with getting them to delete?
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know if you have any emails!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.