cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC DELETED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC DELETED!

I also have one account with them and would greatly appreciate if you would PM me the information as well. Thanks so much.
Message 41 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send it to me too thanks

Message 42 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please send me the information too? I have one paid account with them, one that is on a payment plan, and a third that is small enough to do a pay for delete.
Message 43 of 85
PRose123
New Contributor

Please send me your tips as well. PRA has been a thorn in my side as well. I've been disputing as often as permitted for 3 years now. 4 more years is too long to wait. 😭 .

I had my lawyer demand validation and they DID send validation finally after being asked many times before. What else can be done from my end to have them removed?

Thank you so mucy in advance!

World's Worst Gardener
Message 44 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you PM me the details too. I have 2 accounts in collections with them, both totaling less than $800 and want to get them settled and removed.  I just paid my Midlands Credit, and they have a new law/rule that after paying your accound in full, they will stop reporting to the credit agencies. So hopefully that'll come off my score too! 

Message 45 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please provide your tips by pm??   

Message 46 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone mesage me the info for Portfolio? I have a couple collection accounts with them and I never get anywhere. I've offered to settle at 50% on one and they won't budge.

I want these over with. Would LOVE to get them off my report somehow. I have worked SO hard rebuilding, I've sucessfully removed every single collection except them ughh

If they had a policy like Midland-deleting an account that is 2+ years old that is paid-I bet they'd get a LOT more payments!! I know Midland's policy was enough for me to settle my two debts with them! And I did and they did remove. 

But Portfolio Recovery is a pain..

Message 47 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to get info via PM on this as well. Thanks!

Message 48 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to get info via PM on this as well. Thanks!

Message 49 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

If possible, I would love to get more info on how to deal with PRA also.  I have a collection account with them for $ 806.  I offered PFD for the full amount but they would not do it.  Thank you in advance.

Message 50 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.