Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Mini Heart Attack!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Portfolio Recovery Mini Heart Attack!!!

Just missed a call from Portfolio Recovery's number. Saw the phone number, googled it and baaaam there it was. By reading these forums I understood how hard it is to deal with them and I was already searching info on succesfully PFDs, Settlements or Pay Before it Reports aggrements. I was ready to have a collection reported and was expecting the point drop. I called them, provided my name and the phone number I received the call at and the lady says: I'm sorry we have the incorrect phone number on file. This is not a collection for you or any person with your last name..... Pheeeew!!! I was ready to thank the collection lady haha.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Portfolio Recovery Mini Heart Attack!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just missed a call from Portfolio Recovery's number. Saw the phone number, googled it and baaaam there it was. By reading these forums I understood how hard it is to deal with them and I was already searching info on succesfully PFDs, Settlements or Pay Before it Reports aggrements. I was ready to have a collection reported and was expecting the point drop. I called them, provided my name and the phone number I received the call at and the lady says: I'm sorry we have the incorrect phone number on file. This is not a collection for you or any person with your last name..... Pheeeew!!! I was ready to thank the collection lady haha.

LOL, yup I have had this happen before, wrong number.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.