cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Removed!!! - Getting my credit swagger on!

tag
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery Removed!!! - Getting my credit swagger on!

Congrats lol I guess they got tired of you and decided it was best to just comply LOL

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 11 of 16
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

@tonyjones wrote:

Congrats lol I guess they got tired of you and decided it was best to just comply LOL

Tonyjones-I like that...lol i guess they got tired of me....but I am good with that. No love lost.....

Message 12 of 16
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

They everyone for the good information I will contact the OC to see what they say.

Message 13 of 16
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

So update today! I received a letter from PRA and it just stated they made a decision to delete the trade from the 3 credit bureaus! No other explanations, I am so excited!!!!  To that end Experian deleted and TU too,   I went ahead and applied for Amex Everyday tonite which was approved!! 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Infiniti515 wrote:

So update today! I received a letter from PRA and it just stated they made a decision to delete the trade from the 3 credit bureaus! No other explanations, I am so excited!!!!  To that end Experian deleted and TU too,   I went ahead and applied for Amex Everyday tonite which was approved!! 

Yes, my eyes just turned green with jealousy!

Grats!

Message 15 of 16
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Infiniti515 wrote:

Yes, my eyes just turned green with jealousy!

Grats!

Haha- green ....you will have your chance soon!!! Just watch.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.