Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery...advice?

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery...advice?

Sounds frustrating!

Due to a WTF, I pulled credit reports and listed a slew of questions on here.  One was a "jumble of dates" and they show the monthly payment as zero and it's to fall off in 1012. I can live with that, although maybe it should not be on my credit report to begin with.

Hang in there... 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

It's VERY frustrating...but I will say that someone must have read what I sent (I know they recieved it, got my green cards a few days ago) because the phone has been silent for the first time in a L-O-N-G time.  While I do enjoy the quiet, I will be so happy when this big ugly baddie is gone for good.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the weekend we got one of PRA's identity theft/fraud investigation forms in the mail.  I'm not filling this out, we never claimed identity theft OR fraud (except on them for their fraudulent reporting).  I mean come on, this thing asks for quite a bit of sensitive information.

Just so frustrated with these people.  Equifax and Experian are still investigating our disputes...I'm waiting until the end of the week to order the TransUnion report.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.