Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Portfolio Recovery

One would think this would be easy to fix but this CO refuses to cooperate so I am going to the Attorney general today.  I am sick of them!  They will not send me anything at all legit to Validate plus look at the reporting!  They continue to verify with this mess!

FICO Report

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OCIL
Valued Member

Re: Portfolio Recovery

I have 3 of these that look exactly the same as yours. What are you disputing? I just sent my disputes yesterday to EQ and EX.

Starting Scores Jun 2015: Eq 556 TU 583 Ex 611
Current Scores 9/25/15: Eq 562 TU 571 Ex 587
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started out with a phone call from Portfolio which triggered me to pull my report.  I started out disputing with credit bureaus to verify.  They verified all of the bureaus but all with different information with equifax showing them as Original Creditor which is incorrect.  I then wrote them to validate and sent certified.  They are not sending me anything but a theft affadavit and will not validate the debt.  They have claimed to have sent me three times with three different dates the validation which I have not received.  i do not believe they are sending anything.  I gave them 30 days to get this to me.  The 30 days was up October 8th.  They are trying to bluff me.  I am now working through the BBB and requesting them to send the information through BBB being that they are making me out to be a liar of not receiving the validation and requesting that they stop all collections as well as delete from credit reports.  We will see what happens. 

Message 3 of 5
Kutuzov
Frequent Contributor

Send them an invitation to your local court, and see how fast they delete. I've sued a couple debt collectors that told me over the phone they would never delete the collection 3 months later they where deleted, and 6 months later my lawyer send me a check.
Gardening since 03/25/2016. Discover FICO 705 (4/21/16).
Discover It 2000, Barclay Ring 7100, Capital One QS 7000, Amazon sc 6000, Chase AARP 2500, Barclay Rewards 500
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have a chat conversation with them from their website as a transcript where they stated they are not deleting but claim to have sent me info via postal service and cannot help me further.  I responded as "oh yes you will help me further.  I will seek an avocate through the BBB to get the mail from you and we will see if it gets through then."  They are acting as if they are sending me the mail just so they don't have to delete.  They are nasty to deal with.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.