cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio deletions success! I think I did it!!

tag
turts14
Regular Contributor

Portfolio deletions success! I think I did it!!

I paid an old account with portfolio recovery about 90 day's ago.  two weeks ago I sent a dispute online through equifax.  Yesterday recieved a missed call from portfolio and called back.  Lady was confused as to why they called me but said there was a note in the file that day that a manager was sending a UDF deletion to all credit reporting agencies and most likely wanted me to know that.  

Does this sound like it will be deleted??

Sounds like it to me, I will keep you posted 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio deletions success! I think I did it!!

Did you pay in full?

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 2 of 5
turts14
Regular Contributor

no I settled for 60% of the balance 

Message 3 of 5
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

Good to know!  They are one of my last baddies.  I've been trying to resolve this, but they haven't been easy to negotiate with.  Thx Smiley Happy

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 4 of 5
Jslow
Valued Member

I had the same experiance, settled and then disputed when they said i still owed the remainder balance, they deleted. seems like they don't care if its on your report or not after they get their money.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.