Possible 30 Day Late

Auto
How hard will it hit my scores?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible 30 Day Late

Depends on how damaged your credit is already, and what your scores are.

Message 2 of 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's my scores. I have 1 collecting on TU from 2012, 1 from 2009. 6 collections on EQ. Total past due debt is approximately  $5k. EX I'm not sure. They are doing "maintenance" and will be sending me an updated report.Screenshot_2015-11-13-13-40-43-1.png

Message 3 of 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Anyone else?

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any credit cards now in good standing?
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's my scores. I have 1 collecting on TU from 2012, 1 from 2009. 6 collections on EQ. Total past due debt is approximately  $5k. EX I'm not sure. They are doing "maintenance" and will be sending me an updated report.Screenshot_2015-11-13-13-40-43-1.png

My geuss is it will ding you some, but not a huge amount, but you'll see a signifignt impact that will lessen as it hits 12 months, then more as it hits 24 months. Could be a handful of points up to 25-30 points, impossible to say for sure. A clean file can be hit for 100 to 150 points for a single 30 day late. A lot depends on whether any of those collections are being updated monthly or not.

Message 6 of 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Thank you Norman. Yes donny, I have 5 cards reporting positively.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Highacheiver..I have 2 charge offs on all three..I have 3 collections on EX..8 on TU and 2 on EQ..no lates...I have had 4 medical out of the 8 so far deleted this week by TU..I have no knowledge of them..it's discouraging sometimes getting through it all.
Message 8 of 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Yes donny it is. It takes time. I'm weaning myself off this site ONLY because seeing others success is often disheartening. I want to report success stories too. I have my plan. I'm sticking to it and soon I'll be reporting those steady high achievement scores. It's been a long hard road. Now is my time no matter how I have to get there, I'm GOING to get there. As will you...

Focused

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't go anywhere highacheiver...I feel the same way most days..I am even scared Chase will change their mind and close my account even though I keep what I have at low uti. I see the soft pulling and spying on me...but I'm trying and doing the best I can...don't go anywhere, we are not the only two...stay and learn!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.