Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible PFD success, questions..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible PFD success, questions..

Alright I got a second response from the same creditor that I have been sending PFD letters to. They both stated the following"

"This letter is to advise you that PDM acting as an authorized agent for the above named client, hereby offers to release the above named individual from any and all claims and liabilities upon payment of the above stated amount."

The difference is, with this new letter they hand wrote:

"We will also delete from bureaus if amount is received by due date on this letter."

And it looks to be signed with the same blue pen and handwriting by a member of th collection dept.

So my question is, will this handwritten note suffice if I had to fight for the removal of this debt from my reports later on? The creditor is Professional Debt Management, has anyone had trouble having them follow through with things like this? Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible PFD success, questions..

*professional debt mediation not management
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually just PFD w/ them on friday (7/10/2015) 

It wasnt deleted just yet but I will keep you posted...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and paid them and as far as I can tell through CK it was deleted 2-3 days later.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.