Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Removal.. *fingers crossed*

tag
ReachingMyGoals
Valued Member

Possible Removal.. *fingers crossed*

My Saga begins with Firestone indicating I need an expensive repair on my car.  Not even guaranteed that after sinking the money into it, all will be well!

So I panick.  What in the world can I do?  I wanted to purchase a car...NEXT year.

I called the 1 collection on my EQ CR.  I know...I know....but I needed to know if it was really worth it.  I asked for a supervisor because I had a general question. 

Spoke with the supervisor and he agreed to removed the entry.  I asked if he would send something in writing.  He said no! Woman Sad  But he did say it would take at least 30 days to update on the file.   I asked would it backfire on me *nervous*, he said no, it was paid and he would do it.  

No I can't wait 30 days to apply for a car loan but I'm desperate.  I am heading out to buy a book of stamps because the others indeed need a letter.  Haha.  I may even try emails because time is of the essence. 

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 580
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Possible Removal.. *fingers crossed*

Wishing you the best of luck!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 3
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Possible Removal.. *fingers crossed*

Good luck

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.