Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible success pfd to ge money bank!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible success pfd to ge money bank!!

Ok so i emailed one of the ceo's at GE and a nice lady judy returned my call and went over some questions with me about my account. I explained to her i had moved and wasnt getting statements and that even though i agree that is not an excuse to not pay a bill im just deperate to have the tradeline deleted. Ill pay in full and even pay more if i have to. She said she wants to research with the credit department and see what she can do. This is good news bcuz others there have flat out told me "no we dont do that". So i have my fingers crossed. Im hoping my email was sincere enough that they just go under the table and remove the tradeline. even though its 3 years of history, there is consecutive 30,60,90,90,90 on it.. say your prayers for me!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
chryanna
New Contributor

Re: Possible success pfd to ge money bank!!

Hi Hurley, 

Was this perchance an Old Navy account? I've been sending letters to both their Texas and Florida addresses located on my credit report and have never received a response. Would you mind PM-ing me the address you're using?

Thanks so much and good luck in your deletion!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

is was a jc penny charge card which is backed by ge money bank, i beleive since they are all backed by ge money bank they end up at the same place.. What letter did you send? a pfd or a goodwill?

Message 3 of 5
chryanna
New Contributor

I sent debt verification (no response, but no record I sent) and PFD (no response, certified mail).

The following address is listed in my credit report:

GE Captial Retail Bank
PO Box 981426
El Paso 79998-1246

I also contacted a PO Box in Florida after I was told to try there.

And. Nothing :-/
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM me the email address that you used?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.