Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-BK7: EQ and TU show clean slate but EX shows delinquencies

tag
LeftHand760
New Visitor

Post-BK7: EQ and TU show clean slate but EX shows delinquencies

Hello to all members,

I recently pulled all three reports on my credit file as I have been really scared lately due to BK.  EQ and TU have clean slate--no delinquencies and repossessions.  The EX, although showing BK 7 discharge--still lists all my accounts included in bankruptcy with notes like "delinquencies" and "repossession".  How could EX differ from TU and EQ.  I mailed them a letter but I never gotten a response.  How can I proceed?  Barclays pulled form TU and CapOne from all three and I guess that must have helped as the other two are very clean.  Thanks for any input.

FYI-have been reading the posts here for a long time since my discharge and helped me a lot to plan my recovery.  My first ever credit app since 6/2013 was this month, 2/2014.  It was recommended by Credit Karma based on my profile.  It was the Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard.  They approved me for $3,000 limit with $39 AF--this was through a backdoor as recommended here but the only reason they gave me was my credit report had a fraud alert that is why its in suspense.  I never heard from them after that and moved on only to realize I was in fact approved.

Then from reading through through this forum about bk-friendly creditors, I tried Barclays and also got the dreaded will revierw / notify status but I immediately went back online and check that I was approved for the Rewards MasterCard with $1,300 limit.  I figured I had to apply as my credit score remained stagnant since discharge from 613-618 range and it does not help sitting and letting it cure it overtime with only two accounts running.

Thank you for this forum and experience shared by its members, I did not have to cave in to secured cards as I was about to.  I did not think you need strategy to get around all these, beyond the online application.

BK 7 discharge 6/2013 | WFDS Used Car Loan 6/2013 | Chase Visa Sig $16.6K 10/2011 (secondary user)
Credit Karma score: 569 (2/2014)
Equifax: 613-618 post BK 7
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.