Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Emergency

tag
CreditWarrior21
Regular Contributor

Potential Emergency

Hi all,

I got home from work today and there was a UPS notice on my door for a delivery that needed to be signed. I have to pick it up on Monday but am REALLY concerned as I am not expecting a package and sent out those PFD's a few weeks ago. Has anyone had this experience? Has a CA ever sent a response via UPS? Could this be a judgement notice or something? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
aman31
New Contributor

Re: Potential Emergency

I read the other night about someone getting something from CA from UPS. I believe it was a no for PFD, but I'm not sure. Judgement would come from the Sheriff where I live.

Hopefully, someone will come along with an answer soon. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with PP... my understanding is that it would cost them money to report to an additional CRA, so I doubt you'll be successful Smiley Sad  However, it can't hurt to try!
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, isn't there a tracking number on the slip? If so, go to UPS.com and you can see where it shipped from at the least.
Message 4 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I was going to ask...is there an originating zip code on the slip?  Check the letters you sent for the same zip.

OR...go to ups & say..."can I just see the envelope or package first"??  Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.