Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn limit increased after paydown

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pottery Barn limit increased after paydown

My wife had a pottery barn account that she let slide over the limit, which is easy to do when you're just making minimum payments and making them late. (shrug)

At some point they reduced the limit from $500 to $200.  With a $600 balance this didn't look good at all for the report.  After paying down to below $500 they re-increased the limit to $400 without anyone asking for it, so it's already looking much better. 

There is hope yet.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pottery Barn limit increased after paydown

@Anonymous wrote:

My wife had a pottery barn account that she let slide over the limit, which is easy to do when you're just making minimum payments and making them late. (shrug)

At some point they reduced the limit from $500 to $200.  With a $600 balance this didn't look good at all for the report.  After paying down to below $500 they re-increased the limit to $400 without anyone asking for it, so it's already looking much better. 

There is hope yet.

Progress is always good on this front, I would pay it below the CL if at all possible. Grats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.