Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approval from First Premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-Approval from First Premier

Dont worry guys! Im ripping this one up!

A few years back I would have jumped all over this but it is such a bad offer.... $700 cl, $25 one time fee, $175 AF and then $49 AF with $15 a month for the following years!

I was silly enough to app for the credit one card when I got out of my BK, $75 AF up front, If Id known NFCU and Cap1 were going to set up me up right away with unsecured cards, I wouldnt have done it. But, none the less - thanks again to the valuable information I have gained here!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pre-Approval from First Premier

@Anonymous wrote:

Dont worry guys! Im ripping this one up!

A few years back I would have jumped all over this but it is such a bad offer.... $700 cl, $25 one time fee, $175 AF and then $49 AF with $15 a month for the following years!

I was silly enough to app for the credit one card when I got out of my BK, $75 AF up front, If Id known NFCU and Cap1 were going to set up me up right away with unsecured cards, I wouldnt have done it. But, none the less - thanks again to the valuable information I have gained here!

Very good that you can recognize the offers that are not so good now!

They must have started a big email campaign lately, I get them very often too, and I have seen others report it as well.

Keep shredding out the bad guys and looking for the good ones!

Message 2 of 3
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Pre-Approval from First Premier

I keep getting the credit one mailers heh

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.