Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre HIPPA Letters

tag
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Pre HIPPA Letters

Does anybody know how long it takes to get a response back from the CRAs after mailing out the Pre HIPPA letters?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Fresh101
Regular Contributor

Re: Pre HIPPA Letters

My reply came in about 23 days later.

Starting: 547 +Score EX, 541 MyFico EQ,562 MyFico TU (Dec 2nd)

Current: 736 FCR "EX" (Nov. 5th), 668 MyFico "EQ" (Nov. 5th), 748 MyFico "TU" (Nov. 5th)

CC: BB&T $2,500 CL 3/2013, BarclayCard $3,000 CL 4/2013, WellsFargo $300 CL 7/2012 & Cap1 $451 CL 5/2012

Goal Score: 800's Rank
Message 2 of 5
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Can you tell me what you sent? Did you send letters to the cra directly? I sent a goodwill request on a medical bill that is paid and got declined. I think I may take this step next.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 5
improvedcredit
New Contributor

upmyscoreinfl

From my understanding, we cant really discuss throughly the HIPPA process on this forum. But I can tell you is that you can google "Mod Cut HIPPA Process". This site will give you all the information you need for the HIPPA process. All the information on the site is pretty much cut and dry. Hope this works out for you!

Message 4 of 5
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Fresh101

Thanks for that bit of information. Im looking forward to hear back from the CRA as soon as possible. I just needed to know how long of a wait.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.