Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for GE/Synchrony CLI Requests for Amazon, Sam's & Walmart Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Preparing for GE/Synchrony CLI Requests for Amazon, Sam's & Walmart Cards

@I_need_720 wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am definitely going to wait  until the 4th statement cuts. However, I still have these questions that  I would like folks to share their perspective on:

• I have been PIF each month - should I carry a small balance on each for the last month?
  • Do not carry a balance. PIF every month.
  • Should I use the 'Luv" button or call in and request the CLI? If so, can I request on all  card at the same time?
  • You should call Credit Solutions 877-379-8173. You can address all 3 accts in one call. Your scores are way better than mine and I called within minutes of approval for my wally card (open with $1100) and asked for $10k they countered with $3500. Asked about Amazon while on the phone and got the same results $3500 (from an $800 opening Cl).
  • I currently have a $1,000 CL on each card - what is a reasonable CLI to ask for giving my scores (see signature line)?
  • Shoot high. I asked for $10k knowing they wouldn't go there but in doing so I'm sure I left nothing on the table. You want all you can get so go for it all in the first shot.

Hope those answers help. Believe in yourself. The worst that can happen is they say NO and you want have to run into them in line at Walmart to be embarrassed

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.