Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primus GW

tag
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Primus GW

I have faxed a simple letter (not so good will, more like arguing with them) over an old car loan account I had with them, It was reported to EQ and EX. Had redeemed repo (true) multiple late payments (30, 60 and 120) with a final KD and paid/charge-off... That was the part I was not ok with because I made the final payment to Primus and was only really late. There was never talk of charge off...

So 2-3 weeks later they cleared up my record a bit. They completely removed montly reporting for EX and removed all KD, 30, 60 and 90 on the EQ. They also removed REDEEMED REPO but left paid/charge-off...

I would now like to push them further to remove "Paid / Charge-off"...

Should I attempt to GW and if yes, where should I send it to? Or, should I live it as is, seeing that most stuff was removed.

Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Primus GW

Just curious, did you ever talk to anyone?

Message 2 of 6
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

I am still struggling with Primus... No luck at all. Sent them GW letters, called, disputed... Nothing seems to be working. They are my only remaining derog.

Anyone had any luck with them?

Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

How do you want it to report?

The Charge Off is out of their hands.  Once an account reaches a certain point, by law they are required to charge it off.  For installment type loans that is generally once 120 days late.

Message 4 of 6
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

I want it removed. Smiley Happy

Originally it was showing up as redeemed repo, then a charge off with a bunch of lates. The repo did occur and i did redeemed it. Then, however, I left the country and when I realized that my very very very last payment was way past due, I paid it off...

When I got back, I pummeled them with calls, emails, mail and disputes. That resulted in redeemed repo removed. Paid Charge Off and lates remained there, however.

I want it all but removed. It is due to fall off in 2015 and other than that TL, I am spotless and well beyond 700 on all 3 agencies. Tryign to buy a house and this thing is daggin my scores down.

Primus has an internal collection department and the charge off happened with them. I then made a payment to them. I financed 4 cars with them and was never late other than that one last payment.

Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

How late was your last payment?  Was it 120 days late or more?

Once an installment account becomes 120 days late, they are required by law to charge it off.

If you can find the CEO, VP, CFO, someone big in the company, try sending them a GW letter explaining your circumstances.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.