Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prof Debt Mediation

tag
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Prof Debt Mediation

Anyone ever dealt with this CA?

They are listed on my CR with an original creditor I have never heard of and has never been on any CR I have had. I tried to send them DV letters to 2 different addresses CMRRR but both times they are returned "undeliverable". I disputed with CRA but they "verified" the account. I was able to find a 3rd address and just shot off another DV letter, but what should I do if the 3rd DV letter is undeliverable? I told the CRA I have never heard of this account or the OC and have never received an initial letter of "attempt to collect a debt" nor any proof I own the debt. Yet the CRA still "verifies" it. Do I eventually have to get a lawyer?

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Prof Debt Mediation

Is there a phone number listed for the CA?   If so, call them and ask for a correct mailing address.

Or send a letter to the CRA's, asking for the Method Of Verification. Here is a link about it..

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Method-Of-Verification-MOV/m-p/9859

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF you get another email address please email me the info also because the same thing has happened to me. Ive sent three letters to two different addresses and they return to sender. When I disputed under equifax they removed it but the other two cb has it verified. Which is very frustrating when I know I dont owe them anything.

Message 3 of 4
randaljon
Regular Contributor

This one finally worked...

Professional Debt Mediation

7948 Baymeadows Way

2nd FLR

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.