Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Credit Services PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Professional Credit Services PFD

I wil be calling them tomorrow regarding the one I'm having a problem with. I'll come back here and let you know how it goes.

If you trust the letter you got from them and want to go ahead and give it a shot. Make sure while you are on the phone making payment you also get a verbal confirmation from a supervisor that it will be deleted from all three cra's. Thats what I did on the first two and it worked, they were deleted within 2 days, then I thought, hey, these guys seem to be on the up and up for a collection agency. So I didnt talk to a supervisor on the last one. Now I'm having this problem.

Message 11 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I wil be calling them tomorrow regarding the one I'm having a problem with. I'll come back here and let you know how it goes.

If you trust the letter you got from them and want to go ahead and give it a shot. Make sure while you are on the phone making payment you also get a verbal confirmation from a supervisor that it will be deleted from all three cra's. Thats what I did on the first two and it worked, they were deleted within 2 days, then I thought, hey, these guys seem to be on the up and up for a collection agency. So I didnt talk to a supervisor on the last one. Now I'm having this problem.

Should they renig you can file a complaint with the BBB for shoddy business practices, file a complaint with the CFPB or send them an ITS letter (Intent to sue) for breech of contract as that is what you have.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck on your pfd?

Im still waiting for mine to be deleted. Called two days ago and they said it was marked for deletion and that I should receive a confirmation letter but nothing so far.

Last time it took two days and it was gone. This time is taking forever. They did update the account as paid/closed. thats why I called. Why update it if your going to delete it? Going to call again tomorrow

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.