Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress! Kohl's now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress! Kohl's now what?

Surprisingly I bought something at kohls today and at the counter she tells me I'm preapproved!  First time that's ever happened. I've tried the sct with no luck. I'm getting better though 626 612 and tu is 586 but a collection will be coming off. If I got kohls what other stores could I get? I don't want a lot of store cards but 1 couldn't hurt. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Progress! Kohl's now what?

I would look where you shop. I really regret getting Williams Sonoma thinking I'd shop there more, so every month I find myself buying something little and silly to keep it active.

I like my Target card, even thought limit is so sad. The discount at the store is nice.

Message 2 of 3
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Progress! Kohl's now what?

Kohl's WARNING!  It will graduate and the discounts are great.  However, if you are late one day, even once, your credit limit will bomb and you have to start from scratch.  Put it on autopayment if you are using this card.  It's actually one of my favorites.

Target:  DON'T BOTHER.  It's a B.S. card and you can receive the 5% discount with a debit linked with them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.