Established Member
bobstevens

Progress Report-Thanks to all myfico members for their help!

Hey everyone, 

Just thought I would update everyone on where I stood rebuilding my credit. I started with a score of 524 with Equifax here on my fico on 11/10/12. I am now as of yesterday up to 560. My transunion score through this site is now 578. Transunion used to be my lowest score. Experian FAKO is 546. I really hope the Experian FICO is higher, but I have no way of knowing for sure. Their CR is Equifax PLUS or something, not a real FICO. I have done the following:

Paid Suntrust Bank, the OC on an account, $159. I then GW'ed the CRA, NCO Financial, and had the item removed. I was a newbie and didn't PFD, I paid the OC but at leat NCO was willing to GW me 

I have consolidated my two late student loans (Balance about $3,700) into one new loan. This has not shown up on any CR yet. 

I have paid off my Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card, I have a zero balance. 

I was added as an authorized user to my wife's Kohl's Card.

I still have a ways to go. I have a $600 Sprint Collection Account with Harvard Collections that I need to pay.

I have a settlement offer from Credit Acceptance Corporation on an old repossession. They will settle a $7,500 bill for $1,500. 

I have a First Premier Bank Charge off for about $500. I heard they are a real pain to deal with, so I'm not looking forward to that. 

I think that's about all. I just wanted to say thank you to all the members that have helped me along the way. I honestly couldn't do it and would be lost without the help from everyone out there. It's appreciated more than you know!

09Lexie

Re: Progress Report-Thanks to all myfico members for their help!

You seem like you have a plan and with time you will definitely see that all that hard work will pay off.

Good luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}