cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress report! FICO 8 scores are up an average of 79 points in 9 months!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress report! FICO 8 scores are up an average of 79 points in 9 months!

I've disputed all I could, some fell off after I paid them, I pulled the HIPAA card on some paid medical debt, lowered my utilization, my bad debt is aging... there's hope! I do have some old debt to Citi that had been zeroed out but still reporting. I have contacted them with a goodwill letter and got a call back the next day! She will follow up tomorrow with me. I am hoping they go away! My FICO 4 etc are much lower for equifax and transunion but hopefully next time I check, they will have improved. They were 539 and 559 with experian at 592 last week but my scores have gone up 1, 6 and 21 points on FICO 8 in the meantime. I bought my first new car and financed at 9.99% - much better than the 19% I paid last car! I got finger hut and Walmart cards at $400 and $300. I've gotten several CLIs on my Merrick cards. I may actually be able to finally finance a house this summer!!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.