Regular Contributor
Kartel34

Progress report for Jan

Only a few more days left in Jan. As of right now this is what I have ocomplished. 

One 30 day late removed 

paid off two accounts

one derogatory removed

two collections deleted

I paid off the two items that were in collections. So I figured they called me almost everyday trying to collect. Why cant I call them every day to have the item removed! So after  being hung up on twice they finally realized I wasn't going to stop. Bottom line, the items were deleted. now let's see how the score are going to reflect. 

Regular Contributor
sharpie

Re: Progress report for Jan

I did that once to a really shady collection agency who refused to send me anything in the mail but called me all day long every day, and they threatened to sue me for harassment.  I told them to go riiiiight ahead.

Contributor
soILseminole

Re: Progress report for Jan

congrats OP nice work!

i Like your thinking on the repetitive return calls to delete! haha

Current: |MyFico TU-766| |MyFico EQ-737| |Amex EX-736| (May '13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+