Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress!

tag
aj1901
Regular Contributor

Progress!

During my last round of disputes I had 3 accounts deleted from Transunion and 3 from Equifax. I never received any results from Experian but through my First Premier credit card I can get a FAKO Experian PLUS score, and see my EX report twice a month, and the score jumped from 571 to 628. 

I have also paid about 3600 towards my credit cards and fiances credit cards last month because im a AU on 3 of hers, which hasn't updated to my reports yet. To give you an idea between all the accounts 6000/7000 had been used. and by October they will be at 1 to 9% total util. 

And I know First Premier isnt a great choice for a card, but I paid it off in full last month. I really needed something to get me back into positive reporting 3 years ago, which it did, and I dont want to lose the account history until I get a car and house loan in my name. So until then I'm willing to pay for the account. Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Re: Progress!

nice!  I too am in the same boat with having CCs paid down, but not reporting yet *waits and watches*

I have a Credit One card I feel the same way about.  They offered me a $650 unsecured card when my credit was completely in the crapper, and I almost feel a sense of gratitude and loyalty to them so will be hard for me to close it one day.  They played a huge part in my rebuilding process.  Cap1 too.

AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 2 of 4
aj1901
Regular Contributor

Those are the same 3 as me. Credit one is 550. Cap One is 500 (just applied for a increase about 5mins ago), and First Premier which is 300. I do have a reporting student loan, two installment loans of 500$ paid off over a year span from my credit union, and AU on two Chase cards... Which service do you use to monitor?

Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Bravo you are doing well keep up the good work and all those dreams will become a realitySmiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.