cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress

tag
Pshaw72

Progress

Since June I've made quite a bit of progress, at least I feel like it is. Started out with scores in the high 500's and low 600's. I had two medical collections and a verizon charge off/collection. I also have four 30 day late payments reporting. I had zero CC's so my file was pretty thin as well.
I PIF the med collections through transworld. They wouldn't budge on doing a PFD. and they were going to report for 5 more years so I paid them. Since I paid in full they were still being reported as open and with a balance. I disputed it and they've since been deleted from all reports. Fingers crossed they don't show back up.
I haven't tried to do anything with verizon yet, as I've read here that they are next to impossible to get a GW deletion from.
In June I applied for a Quicksilver One card and was approved. I've since added two more more Cap One cards.
As of this week MyFico reports my scores as Ex 670, TU 677, EQ 685. In the last 4 days I've been approved for an Amex Everyday and successfully reconned a Chase Freedom today!
I'm officially in the garden now that I have a couple of better cards!! I'm very excited about this new direction my credit is headed!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Pshaw72

Re: Progress

Also 3 of my 4 late pays age off in March. Once they do I'll try and goodwill the fourth since its the same account as one of the others.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Congrats on your successes! My goal card is an Amex. My scores aren't there yet, but hopefully by this time next year , I'll be a homeowner with an Amex and then I think I'll be content 

Message 3 of 6
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Awesome, Great job and Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good job Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your success! Keep up the good work!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.