cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof read this Judgement settlement offer before I send it?

tag
Damikester892
New Contributor

Re: Proof read this Judgement settlement offer before I send it?

@RobertEG

Thats what I assumed. My question is are they able to see more then I'm able to on the public record? Cause currently it only says an address and first and last name with no Prefix, birthdate or social. Technically when they run "my name" they're going to see all 15 of my father's easily. I figured I would have to point out the dates on them (2008 and prior) so they'd simply see I wasn't even old enough back then and that they are my father's. I was simply trying to get information from the attorney that filed this 2013 judgement to see if it's mine and if it is I would like to own up and settle it but the phone number the court has for them just keeps ringing.

What are the chances I leave it alone and if a mortgage lender ask about it I simply tell them "it's my father's like the countless others"?

Just confused on if I should mail them a letter or let it go since it's no longer on my credit report it doesn't even look like it's tied to me, just looks like an addition to my father's collection of them, which it very well could be. I'd know if they'd just answer the dang phone or called me back lol
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.