Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Storage Collections LOL!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Public Storage Collections LOL!!

So after Allied Interstate refused to do a PFD on $84. I kindly emailed them I wouldnt pay (wont hurt my credit score). They responded back they returned the account since I wasnt gonna pay and the credit entry would be removed within 15 business days. AWESOME!! So, i figured Id contact Public Storage directly and negotiate the trumped up charge. They email me their collection dept. phone number. Thats fine... SO I call today. Immediately a voice says Press 1 for Phyllis... Press 2 for Margaret. I dont know who either of these women are, so I pressed 1, and it went straight to voicemail, during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS! So i hang up, call back and Press 2. Straight to voicemail! But the voice on the message sounded very familiar to the other extension. So i call back! And press 1! Same thing happens. A voicemail for Phyllis... but it sounds exactly like the voicemail for Margaret. LMAO!!! I call again, Press 2. Confirmed!! Same person, different name, both voicemails. Whats even funnier about this is, its supposed to be Public Storage Collections Dept. Yet, you are immediately directed to speak with 2 (I think 1) people. For an entire company??!!! No wonder their service sucks. But anyway, since its a public # try it for yourself folks. Get a GOOD LAUGH!!

1*866-912-1793

Public Storage Collections Department

NO WORRIES... NO ONE WILL ANSWER!!! 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.