Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public record bk7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Public record bk7

My BK is due to fall off in 2017.
The dates however are all over the place.
TU shows Jan 07
EQ Oct 07
EX Oct 07 date paid Aug 2010
Does this mean TU wil fall off in Jan 17, EX in Oct of 17and EX in Aug of 20 Or Oct 17?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Public record bk7

And also why would bk7 have a paid date. Wouldn't that be more of a bk13 thing?
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 10yrs from the filing date.
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So them 2 will fall off 10 mo later. Filing date in October 2007 1 is jan 2007
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Typically it's 10yrs plus one month from filing date. So, Oct 15, 2007, will delete on or about November 2017. A CH13 is seven years from filing date.
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just wondering why the dates are different. I know it's 10 years. But 2 of the 3 have me filing 10mo later.
Message 6 of 17
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

• 605. Requirements relating to information contained in consumer reports [15 U.S.C. § 1681c]

(a) Information excluded from consumer reports. Except as authorized under subsection (b) of this section, no consumer reporting agency may make any consumer report containing any of the following items of information:

(1) Cases under title 11 [United States Code] or under the Bankruptcy Act that, from the date of entry of the order for relief or the date of adjudication, as the case may be, antedate the report by more than 10 years.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I'm still lost.....I understand it's 10yrs. I really do understand that...my question is the dates being 10mo apart according to the CRA's. Can they be fixed or that is what it is.
I was really hoping 2017 would be the fresh start in January where everything falls off.....
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you submitted your court filing documents to the CRAs, to show the actual filing date?
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No. It was just something I noticed today looking towards next years goals.
Filed 07. Discharged in apr 07
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.