cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pure Aggrivation On Deletions.... Almost There! Have Questions!

tag
djpolo
New Contributor

Pure Aggrivation On Deletions.... Almost There! Have Questions!

For anyone who has been following any of my posts...

I started out 2 months ago with a EQ: 560, TU: 574: Exp: 540

Currently at Eq: 631: Tu: 646 Exp: 626

I managed to get just about everything deleted except for 3 things that are supposed to get deleted.

Long story short:

Had 3 collections from the same agency, they agreed for PFD. Only one of them actually fell off of the report, this was 2 months ago. I called them last week to see why they didnt delete them, and they said they did that they should have fallen off by now. That I should fax Equifax the deletion letters. So I found some fax numbers for Equifax, faxed them over, and instead of just deleting these 2 collections, they reopened the disputes on them so I have to wait a month for them to fall off now.

And the other company the last mochican on my credit was also a PFD, a week after they agreed they told me I need to fax them a letter that states I no longer dispute the charge and they couldnt do the deletion until they received that, so after I did that I got the deletion letter about a week later and I am just waiting for that badboy to fall off as well.

I am 9 points shy from being able to get the house mortgage we need.

We currently have about $20,000 to put down on a house. How much do you guys think I will be approved for, I really would like to spend about $250-300,000? And can anyone recommend a Mortgage lendor that may be able to help me now since I do  have deletion letters for these bad marks already?

PayPal MC: $8k | Marvel: $8k | Walmart Store: $6k | GameStop: $350 | Victoria Secret: $350 | Overstock: $2.4k | Kohls: $700 | AMEX BCE: $1.5k | BOA (99/Secured): $500 | Discover IT (Secured): $1k | Cap One (Secured): $1k | Wells Fargo: $1k | Citi (Secured): $500 | Lowes: $12k | Cap One QS1:
$500

Current Scores: 3/7/17 EX: 706 TU: 697 EQ: 674
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
antdave93
Regular Contributor

Re: Pure Aggrivation On Deletions.... Almost There! Have Questions!

Congrats on deletes
Now learn as much as can about mortgages
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.