Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pursue of leave well enough alone

tag
1eyebandit
Valued Member

Pursue of leave well enough alone

Hello MyFico family, I have a TL from United Auto Credit.  On my Transunion report is shows the following. 

As you see under Late Payment it show 0 for 30, 60, and 90.  If you look at my payment history it show o.k every month.  But under account status it says 30 days late.  On my Equifax it shows the following.

It shows everything fine pays as agreed.  It doesnt even show on my experian report.  I honestly think I was late before, should I risk disputing this, as they could come back with negative results, or do I let sleeping bears lie.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Pursue of leave well enough alone

Images are no good.

Message 2 of 4
Pigeyex
Frequent Contributor

@1eyebandit wrote:

Hello MyFico family, I have a TL from United Auto Credit.  On my Transunion report is shows the following. 

As you see under Late Payment it show 0 for 30, 60, and 90.  If you look at my payment history it show o.k every month.  But under account status it says 30 days late.  On my Equifax it shows the following.

It shows everything fine pays as agreed.  It doesnt even show on my experian report.  I honestly think I was late before, should I risk disputing this, as they could come back with negative results, or do I let sleeping bears lie.

Thanks,

Your images aren't showing up, but I'd be inclined to let the sleeping bears lie!  It's my understanding (and others will come along to correct me if this is wrong) that the 30s, 60s, 90s, and 120s are data fields on the credit reports, whereas the Comments field is just that -- comments that an underwriter will see (which is still important), but it doesn't affect your score whereas the data fields do?

Pigeye

2007 - 2010 low point: mid-500s

With the help of myFICO community, now: 714 EQ FICO

"At the end of every hard-earned day, people find some reason to believe." (Bruce Springsteen)
Message 3 of 4
1eyebandit
Valued Member

Thanks @pipeye

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.