Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 Luv?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 Luv?

So, I'm always reading on here how everyone is getting their CLIS on their QS1 around the 60-64 day mark. Well, yesterday was day 63 for me so I requested one in the morning. I always make multiple payments throughout the month and always more than the minimum. So, my question is, how will I know if I was approved and if not how long do I need to wait to request another?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 Luv?

@Anonymous wrote:
So, I'm always reading on here how everyone is getting their CLIS on their QS1 around the 60-64 day mark. Well, yesterday was day 63 for me so I requested one in the morning. I always make multiple payments throughout the month and always more than the minimum. So, my question is, how will I know if I was approved and if not how long do I need to wait to request another?

Approval is instant, and you can request every day if you like, there is no waiting period imposed.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if I didn't get a response should I request one thru chat?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So if I didn't get a response should I request one thru chat?

You should have gotten SOME kind of response like the standard "we will let you know in 7-10 days" - if there was nothing at all, maybe its something with your browser settings that did not let it complete and give you an offer. Try again with a different browser. If you continue to not getting any kind of response, then call customer service or do an online chat.

Message 4 of 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

You can also check your account <Statement><Documents> tab for a document that would correlate as a response to your CLI request.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep....no LUV for me
Message 6 of 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Was there a new document in your account statements? What was the reason for the denial in there?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep...there was. It didn't specify the reason like before when it said "acct is too new" only "acct is not eligible "
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.